Sunday, December 16, 2007

The place I would like to visit in the near future

The place I would like to visit in the near future
The place I would like to visit in the near future is my home. I have home at Loei province. I would like to visit my home and my parents. I didn’t go black home for long time ago because I have no time. I almost study everyday. The nearly Christmas’s Day I will have a chance to visit my home in December 21 , is my mother ther birthday also /I already prepare a present for my mother and in December 30, is my birthday . Thai year no chance to celebrate my birthday with my parents. I don’t want to visit in abroad like a other person. Only I go black home and visit my parents, go out side with my parent that all because I know that I have to come to study at University. I have no time to go back home for sure. In the future, because I have to study hard.So, Christmas Das in this year. I have to go back home for sure for visit my family.
I think you are best tourist and professional in almost of I-san area. when I readed about your story finish. I have travelled to only a few provinces. It is a new knowledge with me and it is interesting too. I didn’t know about it When I saw a picture of Baan Din I have to suspect such as do you to stay in the house? When I saw a house is finish it is really beautiful as well as a buliding house. In addition I hope to see Baan Din and I hope owning one Baan Din.In a picture you tell that about qaulification of Baan Din such as cool , fresh and don’t that is best idea we can help cooldrown the earth and to take care of the environment of Thailand. I think Thailand have a several interesting location for travel do you agree with me
my home is located in a nice neighborhood in the
middle of nowhere and I do enjoy the freeways, thank you very much.
Enjoy the freeways? , anyone should trade living near the beauty of mountains in th ebackyard of Yosemite National Park for LA FREEWAYS! I suspect those that are buying into the "urban lifestyle" don't care much for driving either...otherwise, why would they choose to live in a high-rise with most services and access to public transportation within walking distance? Fact is, driving is a good lot of what I do...I have accounts spread over a large area, reporting locations, etc....I love living where my home is located and my time in the car allows time for listening to music/news/talk radio, or whatever...and I prefer freeways and toll roads to surface street driving.

No comments: