Friday, November 2, 2007

What you did last weekend

For my last weekend, I went med my close friend. We like went to The mall Bangkapi and went to J.J. market for shopping and relax. In sometime we like went to watch movie and like ate Donut.
I thing that time for last weekend could made me felt so happy and I like it. I don’t like study hard and I live alone in The dormitory near my University. Some time I do anything by myself. So,I feel very alone. I want friend,who can understand me. When I have problerm and can go wich me in everywhere.
So,until last weekend. I want somebody,who can make me happy and don’t feel alone and my friend can make.
For this last weekend, In this Sunday. I went to J.J. market for met my friends then we went to shopping. I bought shirt,necklace,ring,watch,nightdress,scarf and dolls. Then we went to ate and told about past time and life. My friends study at Rungsit University 2 people,Sreenakarin University 1 people and Radkabang University 1 people. We stayed at J.J. market 5 hour.Then I went black home alone by underground I went to Praram 9 station then I went by Taxi.
For this last weekend, In this Saturday. I got up about 11 o’clock in the morning. Then I take a bath and I put on my uniform. Then I ate breakfast. Then I play internet and I sent e-mail to my sister. She lived at America. She study at here. Then I made my hi5 and gave comment to friends at hi5. Then I play BnB game.BnB game is game online. It is my favorite game. I play game until I felt borring. Then I listen to music. I listen to Nothing’g gonna change my love, Way black in to love and Can’t fight the moon light music. Then about 4 a.m. I went to Big C Ramkamhang for bought power, shampoo,conditioner,milk, noodle,egg and brush.Then I went to black home.

No comments: